eXact er hraðvirkur litamælir frá x-rite.
The fastest path to make-ready, from Ink Kitchen to Pressroom
X-Rite eXact™ is a next generation handheld color measurement solution that takes into account the new business needs and dynamics of a global supply chain. X-Rite eXact enables printers and packaging converters to truly understand, control, manage and communicate color across the entire color network and avoid unwanted reprint and rework.
X-Rite eXact is extremely flexible, designed to meet your standards and tolerances, no matter how exacting. eXact can be set up to position key menu elements in the order most likely to be needed by individual users, including press operators and operations managers, giving users instant access to the tools they need, often in a single click. This improves operator productivity, removes opportunity for human error, and results in increased color quality, saving time and reducing paper waste.
The eXact scan option can measure short or long strips (up to 112cm / 44 in), supporting a range of print and packaging applications. eXact Scan bundled with eXact InkKeyControl Software is a complete solution for offset litho printers. Bring ink zone controls to your old presses and hold onto them longer. eXact Scan brings productivity to a new level.
Together with the ColorCert: X-Rite edition, eXact Scan allows packaging printers to measure small charts and gain instant visibility on the performance of their operations in real time. Making it easy for brand owners, packaging designers and packaging converters to access data that precisely defines their colors.
Quality Integration Across Departments and Sites
eXact provides fast and flexible tools to aid in achieving color. When used with NetProfiler 3, eXact can manage and monitor color performance on an enterprise level, providing you with consistent quality measurements across shifts, departments and sites.
Eliminate wasted paper and ink during press checks.
With eXact’s BestMatch function, press operators can easily keep ink colors on target even before color shifts are visible. With a single click, operators can see color information as well as recommendations for adjustment of density to achieve the best match throughout the press run. Integration of multiple PANTONE™ libraries offers an easy way to accurately verify spot colors.
The eXact is highly flexible to meet your standards and tolerances. eXact can be set up to position key elements in the order most likely to be needed by individual users, including press operators and operations managers, giving users instant access to the tools they need, often in a single click, via a color GUI. This improves operator productivity, removes opportunity for human error, and results in increased color quality, saving you time and paper waste.
Support for All Measuring Conditions
The eXact is the only device on the market to measure for optical brighteners for inks and substrates. Minimize costly paper wastes and measure consistently across media. The eXact fully supports all ISO Measure standards with one platform, measuring M1, through the entire visible spectrum and M0, M2 and M3 with a single pass, saving the time and aggravation of measuring each individually.
A Flexible Single Platform
- X-Rite eXact Densitometer: For CMYK operations that want a set of traditional tools and the option to add more features as their requirements change.
- X-Rite eXact Standard: A spectrophotometer that ensures accurate printing of both CMYK and spot colors as well as leveraging industry standard for process control.
- X-Rite eXact Advanced: A spectrophotometer for ink labs, quality control labs and manufacturing partners who must achieve the highest quality with the broadest toolset.
- eXact Scan Option: Gain additional productivity with eXact Scan
- eXact InkKeyControl Software: Optional software for ink key control in offset litho printing.
- Aperture sizes to meet all applications: With a choice of 4 different aperture sizes (1.5, 2, 4 or 6 mm) operations can measure across a range of application in print and packaging.
- Enhance your business operations with: Scan option and Bluetooth*
Fast and Easy
Use eXact to quickly measure and understand color and status relative to standards, allowing operators to manage and understand expectations at press, and know what is—and what is not—achievable. With an integrated calibration tile built in, operators can ensure optimum measurement at all time, providing your customers quality products.
A Total Solution to Manage Multiple Printing Technologies
Combined with X-Rite’s, ColorCert: X-Rite Edition, InkFormulation and PantoneLIVE™, eXact enables the validation and management of specified color across a variety of printing technologies and substrates. ColorCert solutions provide real-time reporting at the individual job level or aggregated into a dashboard across multiple jobs, printing presses or sites.
With the eXact extended warranty and support structure you can be sure your investment is protects.
* Bluetooth is CE, FCC, IC, Australia, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan certified. Work with your sales representative to identify if it is available option in your region